Volume 27, Issue 1 - Vaccines and Immunotherapies
Lingua Franca and Beyond
Download Full Article
You must be a member of EMWA in order to download the full article.
EMWA members please log in to download the full article.
If you would like to become a member of EMWA, please join here.
Crick F. The astonishing hypothesis: the scientific search for the soul. Touchstone, USA; 1995. ISBN: 0684801582.
World Health Organization. Communicating science-based messages on vaccines. B World Health Organ. 2017;95:670–1. doi: 10.2471/BLT.17.021017.
Baron N. Escape from the ivory tower: a guide to making your science matter. Island Press; 2010. ISBN: 9781597269650.
Kahan D. A risky science communication environment for vaccines. Science. 2013;342(6154):53–4. doi: 10.1126/science.1245724.
Vaccines and immunotherapies
A history of EMWA
An introduction to vaccines and immunotherapies
Immuno-oncology: Harnessing our immune system to fight cancer
Changing methods to assess targeted therapies in oncology
HIV vaccine clinical trials: An overview
Allergen immunotherapy in the European regulatory environment
Pharmacovigilance for vaccines and immunotherapies
Addressing vaccine hesitancy in writing
Results of the 2017 EMWA salary survey
Lay writing: Strategies for improving assent forms
The perils of the unknown: Missing data in clinical studies
Medical writing in China: Trends and opportunities
PhD student: A medical writer in the making!
News from the EMA
In the Bookstores
Lingua Franca and Beyond
Teaching Medical Writing
Good Writing Practice
Getting Your Foot in the Door
Entering medical communications as a non-native English speaker
Out on Our Own
show all +
- Anuradha Alahari (PAREXEL International, Paris, France)
- Raquel Billiones (Clinipace, Zurich, Switzerland)
- Barbara Grossman (Hawkeye Medical Limited, Berkshire, UK)
- Joselita T Salita (Freelance, Bremen, Germany)
- Katharine Webb (INC Research, in Munich, Germany)
- Nathan Susnik (Hanover Medical School, Hanover, Germany)
- Alison McIntosh (ICON Clinical Research, Hampshire, UK)
- Karin Eichele (Novartis Pharma, Nürnberg, Germany)
- Greg Morley (Freelance, Madrid, Spain)
- Wendy Kingdom (Wendy Kingdom Ltd., Dulverton, UK)
- Lisa Chamberlain-James (Trilogy Writing and Consulting, Norfolk, UK)
- Maria Koltowska-Haggstrom (Proper Medical Writing Warsaw, Poland)
- Laura Collada Ali (Teksema, Cogne, Italy)
- Simon Page (Cambridge Medical Communication Ltd, Cambridge, UK)
- Hervé Maisonneuve (Freelance, Lyon, France)
- Satyen Shenoy (Describe Scientific Writing & Communications, Cologne, Germany)
- Claire Gudex (Klinisk Institut, Odense, Denmark)
- Evguenia Alechine (Epsilon Scientific Communication, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Beatrix Doerr
- Amy Whereat (SpeaktheSpeech Consulting, Asnieres sur Seine, France)